Allen and I are joined by Music City Miracles’ Jimmy Morris and The Falcoholic’s Jake Bennett to preview the Atlanta Falcons’ upcoming Week Seven matchup against the Tennessee Titans.
In talking with Jimmy (around 4-minute mark), he gives us the lowdown on the Titans coaching situation and whether they are a team poised to clean house after this season, Marcus Mariota’s development and the potential impact of his knee injury, the Titans run defense, and other potential matchups that will be featured this week.
In the course of our conversation with Jake (starts after the 34-minute mark), we discuss the following topics:
- new linebacker Philip Wheeler’s fit in Atlanta
- argue about Dexter McCluster’s value
- argue whether Chris Owens was one of the Falcons past failed experiments at nickel cornerback
- discuss if William Moore has seen a drop off in play in 2015
- whether the Falcons are ready to deploy Justin Hardy this week or just teasing us
- should Tyson Jackson’s new nickname be “Dirty Money?”
- is Taylor Lewan hilarious?
- whether the Titans’ wide receivers are a strength of their team
- if the Falcons in 2012 were dink and dunk
All those topics are interspersed with various tangents involving the Arizona Cardinals, Michael Vick, Sam Bradford and many more as we try our best but ultimately fail at staying on topic this week.
Duration: 1 hour, 36 minutes
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, and be sure to rate us there! For Android users, DoubleTwist is a good app to listen as well. You can also subscribe directly to our feed at the following URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/falcfans/LXSt