Allen and I are joined by former Atlanta Falcons running back Jamal Anderson to discuss many of the current problems going on with the team, stemming from their fourth consecutive loss in Week 12 to the Minnesota Vikings. Jamal shares his insights and some of the things he believes that can help the Falcons, who season is far from over.
Jamal discusses the following topics with us:
- Is it okay to freak out about Matt Ryan’s recent struggles
- What value Hard Knocks played in changing the perception of Ryan
- Ryan’s accountability in comparison to other NFL quarterbacks
- Can the Falcons potentially replace Ryan?
- The “any given Sunday” nature of the league today
- The meaning behind the Falcons recent players-only meeting
- Tevin Coleman’s early struggles and his ability to respond to adversity
- Devonta Freeman’s value to the offense and the different energy he brings
Duration: 44 minutes
You can catch Jamal on twitter at @jamthedirtybird.
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, and be sure to rate us there! For Android users, DoubleTwist is a good app to listen as well. You can also subscribe directly to our feed at the following URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/falcfans/LXSt