Allen and I are back with Score Atlanta’s Craig Sager Jr. to recap the Atlanta Falcons’ Week Two win over the Oakland Raiders. During this episode we discuss many of the following topics among several others:
- (3:25) We discuss the surprising win and highlight the keys to the Falcons success this past Sunday.
- (9:45) Matt Ryan’s interception and Kyle Shanahan’s play-calling in conjunction with the continued issues surrounding the Falcons in the red zone.
- (14:30) Whether the Falcons need to get more size at running back as well as whether Devonta Freeman or Tevin Coleman should get more carries.
- (31:15) What stood out on defense for the Falcons including the improved play from Kemal Ishmael.
- (35:20) The Falcons’ current pass-rush “debacle.”
- (47:45) Craig helps out put the Falcons-Saints rivalry into context.
- (52:20) We learn about the greatness of the Kansas City Chiefs gameday experience.
- (55:10) Craig gives us an update about his dad.
Craig leaves (56:40) and Allen and I finish off the show by discussing Eric Weems’ big return, handling Khalil Mack and just how good Deion Jones has been so far.
Duration: 1 hour, 15 minutes
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, and be sure to rate us there! For Android users, we are now on Google Play. We are also on TuneIn Radio and finally Stitcher! You can also subscribe directly to our feed at the following URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/falcfans/LXSt