Allen and I return with The Falcoholic’s newest writer, Kevin Knight, to preview the Atlanta Falcons’ upcoming matchup against the New Orleans Saints for their dread “hate week.” This episode features us discussing the following topics among several others:
- (4:00) The impact that O’Brien Schofield could have now that he’s rejoining the Falcons, and how the Falcons will try to deal with the injury to Paul Worrilow.
- (10:30) Breaking down the Falcons vs. Saints matchup, starting with the uneven media coverage and slant against the Falcons.
- (15:45) Discussing whether the Falcons offensive firepower will be too much for a weak Saints secondary.
- (20:35) How the Falcons will deal with Cameron Jordan and other potential mismatches up front.
- (25:00) Can the Falcons slow down the Saints offense and whether a shootout favors the Falcons or Saints.
- (31:45) Whether or not the Falcons pass rush can affect the game and if the team can cover tight ends.
- (42:45) “Trending” topics such as the shared workload of Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman, along with the defensive line rotation.
- (47:20) Do the Falcons need to get more speed on the field at wide receiver? And whether Mohamed Sanu has marginalized Justin Hardy’s ability to impact on offense.
- (53:00) The three of us make our predictions about the outcome of Monday’s game.
- (1:05:20) Will the Falcons-Saints game be able to go toe-to-toe with the presidential debate?
Duration: 1 hour, 13 minutes
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, and be sure to rate us there! For Android users, we are now on Google Play. We are also on TuneIn Radio and finally Stitcher! You can also subscribe directly to our feed at the following URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/falcfans/LXSt