Allen and I are joined by our old friend Chad “Capologist” Walton to recap the Atlanta Falcons’ Week Six road loss to the Seattle Seahawks. This week’s episode discussing some looming changes to the podcast in terms of our partnership with The Falcoholic before Chad jumps in around the 9:40-mark. We discuss the following topics among others this week:
- (1:30) Addressing the upcoming changes for the podcast in terms of looming developments of The Falcoholic.
- (10:55) The missed pass-interference penalty on Richard Sherman at the end of the game.
- (14:30) The struggles of the Falcons handling the Seahawks pass rush and blitzes in the first half.
- (21:45) Julio’s success, Seattle’s coverage breakdowns and Mohamed Sanu’s impact in the game.
- (29:40) Matt Ryan taking too much punishment and whether he’s a legitimate MVP candidate.
- (38:30) Defense’s positive direction in lieu of Jonathan Babineaux losing a step and other issues along the defensive interior
- (46:50) Keanu Neal’s strong play so far this year and the team’s odd linebacker rotation against the Seahawks.
- (52:45) Continued discussion of Robert Alford’s tendency to get flagged and whether Jalen Collins is in the doghouse.
Chad leaves (1:13:20) and Allen and I wrap up with hot takes on Amy Schumer and my pettiness.
Duration: 1 hour, 21 minutes
Chad is on twitter: @MidGAGator72.
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, and be sure to rate us there! For Android users, we are now on Google Play. We are also on TuneIn Radio and finally Stitcher! You can also subscribe directly to our feed at the following URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/falcfans/LXSt