This week Allen and I are joined by DBN Fanatics’ David “Deacon” Schiele to recap the Atlanta Falcons’ surprising loss to the San Diego Chargers in Week Seven. During this episode, we hit a bunch of topics including the following:
- (2:00) Debating how the Falcons losing their lead was due to a lack of adjustments on Sunday.
- (25:45) David cites some stats showing Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers’ historical success against the Falcons.
- (28:35) Reviewing the team’s questionable fourth-down decision in overtime.
- (36:10) The latest non-call against Julio and Matt Bryant’s never-aging leg.
- (40:55) The lacking contributions from other receivers and what Kyle Shanahan can do to get more from Mohamed Sanu.
- (56:15) Adrian Clayborn’s steady play and the improvement of the team’s overall pass rush.
- (59:50) Reasons why Nate Butler is truly to blame for the Falcons loss.
David departs (1:04:20) and Allen and I finish up with our iTunes reviews and recapping the epic Sunday Night game between the Arizona Cardinals and Seattle Seahawks.
Duration: 1 hour, 21 minutes
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, and be sure to rate us there! For Android users, we are now on Google Play. We are also on TuneIn Radio and finally Stitcher! You can also subscribe directly to our feed at the following URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/falcfans/LXSt
The Seahawks missed a 28-yard Field Goal in overtime to win the match. The reaction of Pete Carroll says it all: pic.twitter.com/AmOpSePqEy
— Coral (@Coral) October 24, 2016