Allen and I are joined by Rise Up Reader’s Cory Woodroof to recap the Atlanta Falcons’ Week Nine win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday Night Football. On this episode we talk about a multitude of topics including the following:
- (2:35) The Falcons new-found third-quarter success as well as their ability to finally get over the hump and beat the Bucs under Dan Quinn.
- (10:20) The impact of Taylor Gabriel.
- (15:45) Devonta Freeman’s standout performance.
- (24:30) Antone Smith and Jonathan Babineaux.
- (26:25) Austin Hooper versus Michael Palmer.
- (32:20) Whether Mohamed Sanu’s improved play as of late is inspired by online criticism.
- (36:25) Robert Alford’s struggles against Mike Evans and the latter’s potential as a top-tier wide receiver.
- (43:55) Deciding whether Evan’s catch or Keanu Neal’s hit was more spectacular, as well as a discussion of Jalen Collins.
- (53:25) The emergence of Adrian Clayborn and Brooks Reed’s spin move.
- (1:02:30) The play of rookies including Brian Poole, Deion Jones and De’Vondre Campbell, along with other improvements made by the defense in recent weeks.
Cory leaves (1:16:50) and Allen and I finish out the show with iTunes reviews.
Duration: 1 hour, 22 minutes
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, and be sure to rate us there! For Android users, we are now on Google Play. We are also on TuneIn Radio and finally Stitcher! You can also subscribe directly to our feed at the following URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/falcfans/LXSt