Allen and I are joined by The Falcoholic’s Dave Choate to recap and discuss the disheartening Week 10 loss by the Atlanta Falcons to the Philadelphia Eagles. This week’s episode features several topics including the following:
- (2:10) Was the bullying the Falcons suffered at the hands of the Eagles a fluke? And which of the Falcons good players failed to step up?
- (8:50) Is Ra’Shede Hageman on the roster bubble and whether the Falcons lack legit options on the interior of their defensive line.
- (11:25) Has the statistically good Falcons run defense been exposed as frauds throughout 2016?
- (14:20) Whether the Falcons were right to abandon the run against the Eagles.
- (20:50) If it’s possible that this butt-kicking at the hands of the Eagles will be good for the Falcons moving forward.
- (22:40) Going in on Josh Perkins and Mohamed Sanu.
- (28:45) How Jalen Collins fared in his first start of 2016.
- (31:30) How injuries to Tevin Coleman and Jacob Tamme have affected the Falcons and what can we look forward to with both players coming up.
- (34:20) Was Keanu Neal’s hit on Jordan Matthews dirty?
- (37:50) What went awry with the Falcons special teams on Sunday?
- (40:50) Dave outlines what issues the Falcons face heading into the bye, including tightening up the run defense.
At (45:35) Dave departs and Allen talks excitedly about the upcoming Panthers-Saints matchup this week before hitting the remaining topics:
- (47:15) Whether the Eagles exposed a fatal flaw for the Falcons moving forward.
- (49:30) Praising Vic Beasley’s performance.
- (51:20) Reasons why Allen is delaying talking about his experience in Philadelphia.
Duration: 57 minutes
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, and be sure to rate us there! For Android users, we are now on Google Play. We are also on TuneIn Radio and finally Stitcher! You can also subscribe directly to our feed at the following URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/falcfans/LXSt