Falcons Pro Day Roundup
Using several tweets found on the Twitter page of Scout.com’s Chris Steuber, it appears the Falcons have been busy so far this week with their pro day visits. Here is a list of pro days that the Falcons have attended this week, which does not include Bowling Green on Monday and Michigan State on Wednesday.
Monday, March 16 – Pittsburgh
Some of the highlights with a hat tip to Panthers Digest for providing the information:
- WR Oderick Turner – 37-inch vertical, 10 feet-8 inch broad jump, did not run a 40 due to a sore hamstring
- OC Robb Houser – 32 bench reps
- OG John Malecki – weighed in at 298 lbs., did 25 bench reps
- DT Mick Williams – did 25 bench reps
- CB Aaron Berry – ran a 40 time in the high 4.3 to low 4.4 range, 10 feet-3 inch broad jump, and 37-inch vertical
Tuesday, March 17 – Tennessee
I’ll let NFL.com’s Gil Brandt give you the low-down on Tennessee’s pro day.
Tuesday, March 17 – Fresno State
Again, Gil Brandt has the scoop.
Wednesday, March 17 – Marshall
Thursday, March 18 – West Virginia
Unfortunately don’t have any information on some of the workout numbers from prospects at those pro days.
Thursday, March 18 – Temple
The following information was posted on NFL Draft Bible:
- TE Steve Maneri – Measured 6’7″ 264, ran a 4.81 40, short shuttle of 4.51 secs, 28-inch vertical, 23 bench reps of 225 pounds
- DT Andre Neblett – Measured 6′ 297, ran a 4.96 40, 30.5-inch vertical, and 33 bench reps
- LB Alex Joseph – Measured at 6′ 238, ran a 4.59 40, 33-inch vertical, 9 feet-11 inch broad jump, and 21 bench reps
Thursday, March 18 – Middle Tennessee State
Information comes from school’s official site: Go Blue Raiders.com
- LB Danny Carmichael – 24 bench reps, 4.09 was fatest short shuttle time, and 1.59 on 10-yard split in 40-yard dash
- LB Chris McCoy – 23 bench reps
- CB Alex Suber – 4.53 40 time and 39-inch vertical
You can read a scouting report on McCoy in the FalcFans Forums.
Thursday, March 18 – Virginia
Numbers are from Charlotte Daily Progress.
- QB Jameel Sewell – 4.58 40 time
- RB Mikell Simpson – Clocked 40 times of 4.60 and 4.69
- WR/CB Vic Hall – 4.40 40 time
- DT Nate Collins – 4.93 40 time