It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:50 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A Curiosity Question
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:49 am 
Veteran
Veteran

Does anyone know if the Saints player who nailed Vick was fined like Coleman was when he nailed McNabb?

I haven't seen anything about it.

Dennis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:19 am 
All-Pro
All-Pro

No and don't hold your breath waiting for it to happen. Ever since Vick got caught with the Ron Mexico/herpes thing the NFL Fo has not shown the support for him that they once did. Sad, but true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:22 pm 
Playmaker
Playmaker

That definatly should be at least looked at, because that was rediculous

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:01 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

it was that rolly polly lavalai that hit mcnabb, not coleman who prefers hitting dear and cursing the cops. it wasn't the lateness of the hit that got lavalai it was the fact that he lead with the top of his helmet like a missile. i don't think that saints guy did that but it was a dirty piece of hitting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:13 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

The_Incomparable wrote:
Ever since Vick got caught with the Ron Mexico/herpes thing

I am a medical professional and I can tell you there's no way to say that Vick infected her. Unless he has a dumb attack and just pays up, she'll lose in court. HSV infections can lie dormant for years before they show their presence.

And if a "health clinic" is releasing names of patients to the media, then someone will be the new owner of that clinic. Like the person whose name was released.

You don't find it strange that this woman shows up right after he signs a $130 contract?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:16 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

buddyboy wrote:
it was that rolly polly lavalai that hit mcnabb, not coleman who prefers hitting dear and cursing the cops. it wasn't the lateness of the hit that got lavalai it was the fact that he lead with the top of his helmet like a missile. i don't think that saints guy did that but it was a dirty piece of hitting.

You're correct on it being Lavalais. My bad.

And Coleman needs to be REAL careful in the future. One more alcohol related incident and they'll be forced to acknowledge there may be a problem there. (See how I didn't say there WAS one. <g>).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:32 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

RdHdBirdFan wrote:
The_Incomparable wrote:
Ever since Vick got caught with the Ron Mexico/herpes thing

I am a medical professional and I can tell you there's no way to say that Vick infected her. Unless he has a dumb attack and just pays up, she'll lose in court. HSV infections can lie dormant for years before they show their presence.

And if a "health clinic" is releasing names of patients to the media, then someone will be the new owner of that clinic. Like the person whose name was released.

You don't find it strange that this woman shows up right after he signs a $130 contract?

I don't really care to be honest. It's so easy to catch something nowadays, especially for these high profile athletes, but what I was saying is that since that happened Vick is no longer the NFL's media darling.