Mora Fined?

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

mickvick302
Playmaker
Playmaker

Mora Fined?

Postby mickvick302 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:21 pm

I know he was fined, courtesy of ESPN News, but do any of you guys have any other details on this incident. Supposedly, he was so fired up after the loss to the Bucs, when one of Atlanta's Radio Broadcaster's asked him if he regreted punting on 4th and short, he threw his s*** down, and almost hit a women.
"It's a privilege to wear this winged helmet," English says. "It's about Michigan today. Show everyone why this is the best program in the country!"

ATLFalcon76
Rookie
Rookie

Headset

Postby ATLFalcon76 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:43 pm

From what I understand he threw the headset at the ground and it bounced up in the air. Coah Mora was on Dave Archer's show (the guy who asked the Q) and apologized for his behavior. They both reconciled their differences and it is washed over now. I haven't heard about the fine yet, but I am sure he will get something.

mickvick302
Playmaker
Playmaker

Postby mickvick302 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:11 pm

Yea i was watching the conference(Just Forgot Archer's name...)Mora was fired up all to hell
"It's a privilege to wear this winged helmet," English says. "It's about Michigan today. Show everyone why this is the best program in the country!"

Bart-B4-Vick
Starter
Starter

Postby Bart-B4-Vick » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:20 pm

I'd be glad to kick in a couple of buck to help pay that fine. That kind of passion is what I have been hoping for from a Falcons coach for years.

mickvick302
Playmaker
Playmaker

Postby mickvick302 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:07 pm

Bart-B4-Vick wrote:I'd be glad to kick in a couple of buck to help pay that fine. That kind of passion is what I have been hoping for from a Falcons coach for years.

Definatly, but you just have to watch out for where you throw it... :twisted: No Hitting Innocent girls

Return to “The Huddle”