It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:18 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Do we even have a defense?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:04 pm 

I mean really... Its 1.5 quarters into the game and we've given up 14 (at least 17 on this current drive) points and over 100 yards rushing. This is absoutely ridiculous. Beyond that we've held Carolina to 3rd & Long on three occasions and on those three occasions the following results:

Pass Interference: Touchdown
11 Yard Gain: Touchdown
20 Yard Gain: Probably a Touchdown

This is beyond awful, there are absolutely no words to describe how bad this team is today (save for offense which Vick has been pretty much lights out). Oh yeah we just gave up another touchdown... 21 to 3 Carolina because we suck so much it is ridiculous.

How in the hell are Keith Brooking and Rod Coleman going to the Pro Bowl? They have proven today that they do not deserve it what-so-ever. I can't describe how let down deflated, and pissed off I am at this Falcons team. Are we really THIS bad? ARE WE?! Do we really need to rebuild the whole damn defense beause they suck this much? Because so far from what I've seen not on player on the field today deserves to start for any team in the NFL.

Is DeAngelo Hall really the Michael Vick of our defense? If he doesn't play our defense couldn't stop a wet fart? WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:19 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Yes, DeAngelo Hall is the only person in our secondary who would be a starter on another team. Web, Heard, Carp, Scott, Edwards, & all would be getting splinters in their asses if they played anywhere else. On a side note, I thought Omare Lowe played pretty well after the interference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:03 am 
Starter
Starter

Incomp-I agree

We seriously need to upgrade-our 1st string guys save DHall are second tier at best and our reserves(minus Lowe who may have some potential) are less than most teams practice squad fodder. I just have to recover from a few disappointing weeks and have faith in Mckay and Mora to right the ship. I hope all the Falcons are as disheartened and upset as me :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:40 am 
Cap Guru
Cap Guru

The effort simply wasn't there today. The team looked like one that had it's heart ripped out last week and it did.

Hopefully the front office does what it needs to do this offseason...