It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:25 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:52 am 
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

i'm not going to call any player a POS, I think that is just wrong, unless you personally know them and everything about them. I still hope the best for him, and pray that he straightens out his life.

“Mike Vick is one of the most unselfish teammates you'll ever see, because he truly doesn't care about his numbers. As long as I've known him, every time someone says he can't do something or sets up barriers, he leaps over them.”
— Keion Carpenter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:36 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

It's moot now, he has a better chance of being in jail than being in the NFL anytime soon. Wow you really have to wonder about the mental stability of Marcus Vick after this latest incident.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:17 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

I doubt Marcus goes to jail. The DA has the burden of proof and its a case of he said vs. he said. With a minor making the allegations. Michael will hire a very expensive and good lawyer for Marcus and he will most likely plead to a lesser deal and get probation, a huge fine (which Mike will most likely pay for) but no jail time.

I say lock him up. And hopefully Virginia's Gov. wont let this athlete loose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:22 pm 
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Good thing Mike got that huge contract, he is going to need it to pay for Marcus! :shock:

“Mike Vick is one of the most unselfish teammates you'll ever see, because he truly doesn't care about his numbers. As long as I've known him, every time someone says he can't do something or sets up barriers, he leaps over them.”
— Keion Carpenter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:45 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

it really is a shame to see him take this path.....

if he does manage to avoid jail time and decided to stay in college I bet you a hundred bucks he shows up at Georgia Southern

and RB woudl be another good position to think of Marcus in in the pros....I mean why the hell not...lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:13 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

I just feel bad for Mike, did you see his face when Marcus stomped on Dumervil's leg?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:47 pm 
Playmaker
Playmaker

The_Incomparable wrote:
I just feel bad for Mike, did you see his face when Marcus stomped on Dumervil's leg?

No, i didn't see that...Where was it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:42 am 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Steve-O wrote:

if he does manage to avoid jail time and decided to stay in college I bet you a hundred bucks he shows up at Georgia Southern

and RB woudl be another good position to think of Marcus in in the pros....I mean why the hell not...lol

are you TRYING to pick a fight?!?!?!

we just got a bigtime headcoach from the Jax Jaguars. he was UGA's DC the first few years under Richt when UGA was in the top 10 in D in the nation.

he is dropping the option (to my dismay) and installing a Pro style offense. we got a transfer from Arkansas to be our QB.

the same was said about that RB that transferred from UGA last year. where did he wind up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:39 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

vickisthebest wrote:
I doubt Marcus goes to jail. The DA has the burden of proof and its a case of he said vs. he said. With a minor making the allegations. Michael will hire a very expensive and good lawyer for Marcus and he will most likely plead to a lesser deal and get probation, a huge fine (which Mike will most likely pay for) but no jail time.

I say lock him up. And hopefully Virginia's Gov. wont let this athlete loose.

I don't know how he avoided jail time for bedding the teeny-boppers. If that had been any of us "normal people", we'd be getting free room and board. But his luck is going to run out sooner or later.

I'm sure some team will take a chance on him, but I hope it's not us.

Dennis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:33 am 

Yes, prior to these latest events, I would have said he might be worth taking a chance on at WR. But now, even if they wind up being untrue, trouble seems to follow him around a bit too much.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:46 am 
All-Pro
All-Pro

mickvick302 wrote:
The_Incomparable wrote:

No, i didn't see that...Where was it?

I saw it on one of the ESPn shows and you could see Mike look at him funny & mouth out "what are you doing!?!?!?" He was up in the stands just watching the game in a white T-shirt & hat. That's the only time I've seen it and it may have been on NFL PrimeTime a couple nights ago IIRC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:15 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

GSUTeke wrote:
Steve-O wrote:

are you TRYING to pick a fight?!?!?!

we just got a bigtime headcoach from the Jax Jaguars. he was UGA's DC the first few years under Richt when UGA was in the top 10 in D in the nation.

he is dropping the option (to my dismay) and installing a Pro style offense. we got a transfer from Arkansas to be our QB.

the same was said about that RB that transferred from UGA last year. where did he wind up?

Hey man I am only reporting what I've heard....when Marcus got into trouble before there were multiple links between him and Ga Southern......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:09 pm 
Playmaker
Playmaker

Yeah, cupcake(GSU) I don't think Steve-O meant anything bad from that...and im only calling you cupcake, because you said that the packers game was a "cupcake game"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:04 am 

mickvick302 wrote:
Yeah, cupcake(GSU) I don't think Steve-O meant anything bad from that...and im only calling you cupcake, because you said that the packers game was a "cupcake game"

Good, I thought there might be something going on between you two that the rest of the board doesn't know about :shock:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:26 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

the site has locked me out for some reason.

GSU got Arkansas QB ? Mortenson to transfer there. he is Chris Mortenson's son. supposedly a bigtime atlanta area high school player.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:44 am 
Playmaker
Playmaker

AngryJohnny51 wrote:
Moot point fella's. Dumb ass was arrested again today for brandishing a handgun at a McDonalds.

Maybe someone wants him dead, so it is a reliable source of protection in his oozie