All 22 now available!!

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

widetrak21
Superstar
Superstar

All 22 now available!!

Postby widetrak21 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:53 pm

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/807 ... on-stories

So who is getting a subscription and letting me borrow the u/password?? This is hype, but I don't I have enough free time to leverage the amt of tape I'd want to watch. However, if someone here who loves the Dirtybird and wants to get analytical... :mrgreen:
Good is the Worst Enemy of Great

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Re: All 22 now available!!

Postby Pudge » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:43 am

I get Game REwind on the regular due to the game reviews I do. That usually runs about $30 or $35 for a whole season, at least if/when you buy it when it first becomes available in August, so apparently they are doubling it for the addition of the coach's tape.

I'm not sure I'm going to spring for it. While it would certainly make my analysis of the games more accurate, particularly when it comes to assigning blown coverages in the secondary, I'm not sure if being more accurate on a dozen or so plays over the course of the year is worth an extra $35.

We'll play it by ear, see how my financial situation is come early August as probably the primary factor.
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

Pudge

Postby Pudge » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:33 pm

I just sprung for the Game Rewind package which includes access to coaches' film. The complete package that also includes playoff access and complete access thru the 2013 off-season is only available until tomorrow, and it goes for $70. The regular game rewind package goes for $40, but you'll have to pay for playoff and off-season access separately.
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

backnblack
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby backnblack » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:20 am

Pretty cool. I used to tape all the games and rarely even watched those so I won't spring for this but you guys that like to really study it should be all about this. Pretty hard to really know what is going on from the broadcast in a schematic way.

Return to “The Huddle”