It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:31 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MNF, Who Y'all Got
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:03 pm 
Playmaker
Playmaker

Seahawks/Packers...I'll probably sleep right thru it. But naturally, I root for the underdog. So I wouldn't mind seeing the 'Hawks do it.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: MNF, Who Y'all Got
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:14 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

I got the Packers, big. I route for the underdog myself, but the Pack haven't played well yet and I expect that to turn around on the big stage known as Monday Night Football."

But then again, I also expected the Saints to snap out of their coma yesterday and put the wood to KC, but look how that turned out. :doh:

Post subject: Re: MNF, Who Y'all Got
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:33 pm 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

It's gonna be an interesting game. The Packers OL isn't great, and losing Chad Clifton I think has really hurt the "sync" of their passing game. And thus the Seahawks have the sort of front that could prey on them up front. And the Seahawks also have a big group of corners that like to get physical, and jamming guys at the line is how you can best disrupt the timing of the Packers offense.

Plus they're playing at home, so this matchup seems very conducive to the Seahawks being able to win. At least they shoudl be able to slow down the Packers offense. So it begs the question will the Seahawks have enough on offense to beat the Pack? Marshawn Lynch plays best at home, and the Packers D has been less than spectacular vs. the run. And Sidney Rice is starting to be Sidney Rice again.

But then again, it'll be Russell Wilson's first Monday night game. Does he put on a spectacle or does he lay an egg?

I'll put my $$$ on Seattle.

Profile E-mail