http://live.advancednflstats.com/index. ... 2012093004
When the Falcons were pinned at their 1, the Panthers had a 92% chance of winning the game. Then after the bomb to Roddy, it dropped to 63%. Then after the first incompletion to Jones on the throwaway it went up to 82%. Then after the pass interference, it was at 56%. Gonzo's catch put it at 47%, meaning now the Falcons had better odds of winning (i.e. 53%). HD's catch put the Panthers chances of winning at 36%, and of course once Bryant made the FG the Falcons themselves had a 92% chance of winning with 5 ticks on the clock.
64 seconds was all it took for the game to do a complete 180.