lovin Spoonful

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

fun gus
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

lovin Spoonful

Postby fun gus » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:08 am

just heard a hilarious clip. Cant find it, but it was on 790 the zone..

after the game last sunday, the press was in the locker room and Spoon got up on a chair and said

"Can I have your attention please? William Moore was the MVP of the 2010 Cotton Bowl. You know who he shut down that day? Who struggled against him? McFadden. He owned him then and he will own him this sunday"

:lol: classic.

meow
"what if there were no hypothetical situations?"

The Mattural
Superstar
Superstar

Re: lovin Spoonful

Postby The Mattural » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:20 am

I was listening to 790 the zone the other day and they had Spoon on and they were talking about how they used Joe Hawley got a chance on offense and he was bringing up how he needed a package on O. He said that he had be talking to Dirk about getting a package on O called the "Wild Spoon", he said that he can throw it, run it, or catch it. I just thought it was hilarious and I also just thought that its been a while since we had players with such awesome personalities like this on the Defense (Spoon, Moore, Asante, Abe, Mo Pete, and Decoud) . Anyway would any of you like to see Sweet Spoon Jones lined up as a FB???
The Young Gunner

fun gus
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

Re: lovin Spoonful

Postby fun gus » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Reezy The Savior wrote:I was listening to 790 the zone the other day and they had Spoon on and they were talking about how they used Joe Hawley got a chance on offense and he was bringing up how he needed a package on O. He said that he had be talking to Dirk about getting a package on O called the "Wild Spoon", he said that he can throw it, run it, or catch it. I just thought it was hilarious and I also just thought that its been a while since we had players with such awesome personalities like this on the Defense (Spoon, Moore, Asante, Abe, Mo Pete, and Decoud) . Anyway would any of you like to see Sweet Spoon Jones lined up as a FB???

fork that. Too many hands on O now! If we were ever going to run the wildcat, I dont think Spoon is the #1 candidate.

But I admire his desire to try! :up:
"what if there were no hypothetical situations?"

Return to “The Huddle”