It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:30 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rookie Highlights
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:42 pm 
Playmaker
Playmaker

I'm not sure if any of you go onto atlantafalcons.com a lot. If you do, check out the video of the players we drafted. With the exception of Williams and norwood, the videos are rediculous. The videos are a couple minutes long and they just replay each play a bunch of times from different angles. Jennings has like 2 catches in his video which are played a bunch of times and he only gets 10 yards on the plays. It's rather funny. Was just curious if anyone else noticed this.

Sorry for the pointless threads... just trying think of things to talk about on here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:06 pm 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

I did watch the Jennings, Norwood and Ojinnaka vids, I saw enough of Williams and Shockley in college that I didn't need to see their highlights. From watching part 1 of Norwood's videos, I came to the same conclusion I did on draft day. Corey Chavous on NFL Network made the statement when we drafted him that he had a WR's body, and I agree with that. When you watch the highlights of Norwood, he likes he's a shifty, faster version of a WR making a run after the catch. His little stick legs remind me a lot of an ex-Falcon named Cory Hall, the safety that had the tiniest calves I've ever seen on an NFL safety. I'd like to see Sal Alosi get this guy in the weight room and do some more squats and calf lifts. I'm not sure if will actually help him be a better runner, but it'll make me feel better. :P

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:34 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

I'm not sure if will actually help him be a better runner, but it'll make me feel better.

Heh

I dont see how it wouldnt make him a better runner. Atleast a more powerful runner.