Spoon on Peter King's podcast

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Spoon on Peter King's podcast

Postby Pudge » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Released earlier today. Spoon is the first interview, then followed by Torrey Smith. They talk about Kaepernick mainly. I have the feeling King opted to choose to interview a Falcon and Raven this week because he figures the 49ers and Patriots will win this weekend, and he'll be able to interview them next week. Man, Peter is going to be very disappointed. :wink:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/podcasts/peter_king/
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

Emmitt
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Spoon on Peter King's podcast

Postby Emmitt » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Pudge wrote:Released earlier today. Spoon is the first interview, then followed by Torrey Smith. They talk about Kaepernick mainly. I have the feeling King opted to choose to interview a Falcon and Raven this week because he figures the 49ers and Patriots will win this weekend, and he'll be able to interview them next week. Man, Peter is going to be very disappointed. :wink:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/podcasts/peter_king/

That’s a great point Pudge. I’ll check it out later. Definitely want to listen to Spoon!

I'm a Devin Hester guy.

dirtybirdnw

Re: Spoon on Peter King's podcast

Postby dirtybirdnw » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:03 pm

Peter King like the rest of the sports press is swinging off the nut sack of Kaepernick. Just like they where swinging on the sack of Wilson/Lynch/Seattle D the week prior.
Fear the BEARD!

Return to “The Huddle”