It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:22 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Falcons>Rams
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:38 am 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

Rams 24 Falcons 30

If there's one potential true upset pick of the week with which you could impress your friends, taking the Rams here might be it, as most are expecting the Falcons to be fired up to get back on track. Too bad I don't have the guts. This will, of course, be an interesting affair for veteran Falcons running back Steven Jackson, who ran for over 10,000 yards and caught 407 passes in a Rams uniform. He should be relied on often by Atlanta, both through the air (five catches for 45 yards against the New Orleans Saints in Week 1) and on the ground. Going to the run will be the most appropriate way for the Falcons to keep Matt Ryan off his back, considering how effective the Rams' front four can be -- after all, Robert Quinn had three sacks against the Arizona Cardinals last Sunday by himself. The feeling here is that Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez will present matchup problems in the red zone. ... Oh, and Sean Payton doesn't coach the Rams. So that just upped the Falcons' chances of winning by about 350 percent....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... top-giants

*I predict we win by more then 6..But if we fail at the Dome this week, I am officially hitting the panic button :ninja:

Post subject: Re: Falcons>Rams
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:58 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

fun gus wrote:
*I predict we win by more then 6..But if we fail at the Dome this week, I am officially hitting the panic button :ninja:

I'm on the same page on both points. And if the Falcons can't find a way to win Sunday at home againsta Rams team that I don't believe will finish above .500, then we might be in for a looong season.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Falcons>Rams
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:03 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

I earlier predicted the Falcons winning 27-23 in a game not as close as the score indicates.....but now I'm also hearing that Julio Jones has a knee injury that may slow him down. I can't see it keeping him out.....but the Falcons are not very forthcoming with their injuries as we know.

Hopefully this isn't something to serious. No White/Jones for any amount of time = no playoffs.