It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:14 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NFR: Andy Dalton got paid!!! 6 yrs $115 million
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:33 pm 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: NFR: Andy Dalton got paid!!! 6 yrs $115 million
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:07 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Unbelievable, he is average at best.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:27 am 
Superstar
Superstar

Just goes to show the lack of talent at the qb position in the NFL right now.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:27 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

AngryJohnny51 wrote:
Just goes to show the lack of talent at the qb position in the NFL right now.

I don't think that it does. I think that this is just an example of the market dictating price.

Dalton has blown chunks in the playoffs, but he had been one of the better regular season QBs for the past few years. It could be argued that he has been riding that defense, and I can't argue against that.

At the end of the day, Cincinnati was in a position of having to decide whether to let, "their guy," walk, or try to find someone who could do as good as, or better than Dalton. Instead of taking the risk of letting their known commodity go, they went ahead and paid him. Was it too much? Of course it was, but overpaying QB's is the trend. Agents know this as well as anyone.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:33 am 

The problem is that the deal locks the Bengals in for 2 more years of Dalton, similar to how the Jets got stuck with Sanchez for an extra year, even though they were clearly ready to move on.

Now, the Bengals could cut Dalton, and just eat $9.6 million in dead money next year if they cut him before his March roster bonus is due. If they pay him that, then he will count $9.4 million against their cap next year.

What happens if Dalton does not play particularly well this year and the Bengals miss the playoffs for the first time in 4 years? Are they going to be so quick to declare Dalton "their guy?"

It's similar circumstances with Sam Baker's deal. The Falcons stupidly locked themselves into 2-3 years of Baker with the contract they gave out. The Bengals likely have locked themselves into 2 years of Dalton, and it creases the potential problems in 2015 where you're clearly ready to move on as a team, but still are saddled with this $10 million backup QB.

Like the Falcons did with Baker, the Bengals are betting on a below average player and giving him $25 million over the next 2 years. Why? They weren't backed into a corner. The market was likely going to be lukewarm at best for Dalton. And if it wasn't because he actually showed real progress in 2014, then you could potentially work out a long-term deal next offseason.

The smarter decision would have been to wait, tag Dalton next year and not make any long-term commitments, while searching for other options.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:53 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

But the Bengals are, apparently, happy with Dalton. Dalton is in his 4th year, and he has shown a good deal of progression in each of his previous years. He's never really been a, "below average," QB. He was, "average," for his first two years, and last year, he was considerably, "above average." He's obviously not a Manning, Brady, or Brees, but based on last year, he's in that 2nd tier. There's no reason to think that he won't be this year. I think that it's pretty obvious why Cincinnati would lock him up.

Is it possible that they reached a bit on this? Yeah, sure. But it's also possible that they got a bargain by reaching. Again, this is Dalton's 4th year... If he continues to progress, he could work his way into the top of the 2nd tier, and Cincinnati would have saved themselves considerable money by locking him up this year. His contract only has ~18% guaranteed. His yearly salary (not including bonus's) will be 16 million, which effectively makes him the 11th highest paid QB, which is probably exactly where he belongs. If this year is another year like last year, then the Bengals underpaid. If he goes back to looking like he did in his 2nd year, then they overpaid a little.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Dalton is great. Frankly, I haven't watched him play enough to make any kind of call on him. But I think it's kinda silly to judge the Bengals for locking him up. The guy's in his 4th year, and he put up numbers last year that should earn him a decent amount of respect, despite his failure in the playoffs.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:08 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

The reason I believe the Bengals fxcked up by getting into and staying in the Andy Dalton business is that he has been the sole reason they have lost 4 playoff games. He is not like Matt where some games he had a play here or there that contributed to a playoff L. He and he alone is the only reason the Bengals have not made it out of the first round. I know Steeler and Ravens fans are ecstatic about this move.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:05 pm 

I can absolutely judge the Bengals for locking him up.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cincinnati-b ... dy-dalton/

Bengals committed roughly $18 million in cap space to lock up Dalton for the next two years. I don't know the terms of Dalton's rookie deal, but let's say that he was going to count $2 million against their cap (a reasonable estimation). Next year's franchise tag for QBs will probably be around $16M (it was about $15M last year). So that means that the Bengals may be commiting the same amount of money as they would had they tagged him. So what's the difference?

There's a key difference. In the latter scenario (where Bengals stood pat), Dalton would only make that $18M if he deserved it. He would have to play at a level that merited getting the franchise tag after the season. if he did not, then the team could let him walk or still have the potential to negotiate an extension with him (that was at a lower price range).

There simply is NO UPSIDE to re-signing him now to a market-level deal. Even if Dalton plays well this year and "earns" the contract, there is still the good possibility that he will regress in the future. That's the thing the Falcons never got with Sam Baker, and why it was a horrible deal/decision. Even if Baker has 3 good years under the deal, it's still a bad deal because at any point he could get hurt again and/or regress as a player. He's a year-to-year player. Committing multiple seasons to such a player is fool-hardy especially when the player has been as mediocre as Dalton has been.

Was he decent last year? Sure. Above average? That might be pushing it. You could make the argument that Dalton's 2013 season was very reminiscient of Matt Ryan's 2009 season. That was Ryan's worst season as a pro. The main difference is that when Ryan was bad in that year, he wasn't nearly as bad as Dalton was when he was bad last season.

The other issue that Dalton deals with is that he's not a great fit for their offense. It's clear the Bengals are a conservative team/offense, as they just want someone that can manage the game, get the ball to AJ Green, and win with good defense. Dalton is inconsistent doing this. He's probably better at this than say Christian Ponder or Matt Cassel, but not by a huge degree. Dalton has improved his deep ball, but he's still not the vertical passer that can fully take advantage of AJ's skillset.

2nd tier QB? Your 2nd tier must include every starting QB in the league! Don't let Dalton's starting record fool you. Just like Matt Ryan was a VERY AVERAGE quarterback his first two years in the NFL, it took Dalton 3 years to reach AVERAGE level, which doesn't bode well for his ability to develop into more in the future.

I guarantee you, just like the Jets & Sanchez, the rest of the world will be laughing at this contract. If not next year, by 2016 at the latest.

Throw in the fact how we know that having a cheap QB is a significant competitive advantage when it comes to roster-building, the fact that the Bengals ponied up is foolhardy. But apparently, just like head coaches, teams seem to be wary of having a lame duck QB. The idea that by giving him a new contract, it will give him the confidence to go out and perform (which Josh Freeman did not do last year). It makes some sense. But the problem with that reasoning is that if you have a QB that you feel needs to be buoyed by contract security, then you that says EVERYTHING you need to know about the type of QB you have.

Does anybody think Matt Ryan's performance would've tanked last year had he not gotten an extension last summer? No. Did Joe Flacco's? No.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:28 am 
Superstar
Superstar

Pudge wrote:
2nd tier QB? Your 2nd tier must include every starting QB in the league! Don't let Dalton's starting record fool you. Just like Matt Ryan was a VERY AVERAGE quarterback his first two years in the NFL, it took Dalton 3 years to reach AVERAGE level, which doesn't bode well for his ability to develop into more in the future.

You realize that Dalton had 4300 yards and 33 TD's last year don't you? He sucked in the playoffs, but his regular season numbers were top 10. He threw a lot of picks as well, but a lot of, "elite," QB's have had issues with picks.

Obviously, I don't give a crap about Andy Dalton. I just think you guys are wrong in thinking that this is a catastrophic failure.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:11 am 

RobertAP wrote:
Pudge wrote:

You realize that Dalton had 4300 yards and 33 TD's last year don't you? He sucked in the playoffs, but his regular season numbers were top 10. He threw a lot of picks as well, but a lot of, "elite," QB's have had issues with picks.

Obviously, I don't give a crap about Andy Dalton. I just think you guys are wrong in thinking that this is a catastrophic failure.

And Matt Stafford threw for 5000 yards and 41 TDs in 2011. Does that make him a good QB? Didn't you also consider Matt Schaub a Top 10 QB for a good deal of the last 4-5 years?

Dalton isn't terrible, but he isn't good either. Don't let his fantasy numbers fool you into believing that he's a pretty good QB. At best, he's the 19th or 20th best QB in the league. And that's worth $$$$?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:36 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Pudge wrote:
RobertAP wrote:
Pudge wrote:

And Matt Stafford threw for 5000 yards and 41 TDs in 2011. Does that make him a good QB? Didn't you also consider Matt Schaub a Top 10 QB for a good deal of the last 4-5 years?

Dalton isn't terrible, but he isn't good either. Don't let his fantasy numbers fool you into believing that he's a pretty good QB. At best, he's the 19th or 20th best QB in the league. And that's worth $$$$?

Nine of his TDs came in two game and there were three games where he didnt even throw a TD. Dude threw for less than 100 yards in a game in todays NFL last season. That is some Joe Webb/Tebow type shxt. The Bengals screwed up first by taking Dalton over Kaep and secondly by paying him like he is a top 15 QB.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:43 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Quote:

Dalton isn't terrible, but he isn't good either. Don't let his fantasy numbers fool you into believing that he's a pretty good QB. At best, he's the 19th or 20th best QB in the league. And that's worth $$$

The only numbers that count is the guaranteed money really, isn't it?

Dalton only has 17 mil guaranteed. Stafford has 41M and change.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:48 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

I've watched Andy Dalton play (Football package last year) and I've got to agree with Robert. Now I didn't even know that the Bengles had gone to the playoffs 3 straight years, and I'm sure many may know more than me on Dalton. I could care less about Dalton like Robert, but
he's started his first 48 games

First its not $115 million dollars (that's if he goes to a Super Bowl and hits specific high goals

Quote:
Bengals sign QB Andy Dalton for reported $96M
By NBC Sports August 5, 2014 10:18 AM NBC on Yahoo Sports

No, Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton’s contract isn’t worth $115 million over six years, as others have reported. The base value, per a source with knowledge of the details, is $96 million over six years.

That doesn’t mean it’s time to have a bake sale for Andy Dalton. Still, that’s a $19 million gap between initial reports and reality.

I mean the guys been in the league only 3 years, and one thing I always look for is Tds vs. Int.

Sure he could regress but he might get better? Seems rather consistent,
for a team that was maybe the only team worse than the Falcons for about 35 years? I'm not disagreeing with anyone, just giving an opinion
on a Qb that plays for what has been a terrible team, and just 3 years into his career. My guess is he gets better rather than worse.

Yes I think most Qbs are over paid, and like Robert I'm not claiming this is a good move, just not as bad as some are sounding!!

In general I feel like paying any Qb 10 million a year, is too much unless the Qb is getting to consistent playoffs, and winning playoff games. So I'm judging this against what's happening in the league, not what I think
is good or right!!

Angry just posted before I hit submit and he's right about the guarantee, but its almost all in the first two years.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:07 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Pudge wrote:

Stafford is absolutely a good QB. He's up at the top of the 2nd tier, and his stats easily compete with the first tier guys. Stafford plays for a crap organization in a crap city, and yet he has been putting up some crazy numbers. You can count on one hand how many good players Detroit has.

Quote:
Didn't you also consider Matt Schaub a Top 10 QB for a good deal of the last 4-5 years?

Again, absolutely. The stats clearly back up my position here. Among active starters, Schaub is 9th in rating, 9th in yards, 6th in completion %, 6th in yards per attempt and yards per completion, he's got the 7th best int %. I'm not claiming that he's in the fist tier. I'm not claiming that he's better than Brees, Manning, Brady, Rodgers, or even Ryan. But Schaub has absolutely been one of the 10 best QB's in the league for the better part of the last decade. If you can provide evidence which contradicts that conclusion, please post it.

Quote:

How do you arrive at 19th or 20th best? What metrics are you using? If you're counting the fact that he has only played 3 seasons against him, I can see that. If you're counting the fact that he has sucked in the playoffs against him, I can see that too.

But at the end of the day, the NFL does boil down to numbers. As long as you're putting up the numbers, you're getting paid. The contract he just signed requires him to put up the numbers. Very little of the contract is guaranteed. Matter of fact, the amount of guaranteed money in his contract is about the same amount that it would have cost the Bengals to franchise him for one season. Instead of franchising him, which can be taken as a slight, the team locked him into a 6 year contract for the same price as the franchise tag. That's actually pretty freaking smart on the part of the Bengals.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:57 pm 

I have a slightly bigger problem with Baltimore locking up Joe Flacco for 6-years $120. At least Dalton has some solid stats to go behind the deal. Flacco has been living off the Baltimore defense and offensive line for awhile. Dude is border line abysmal considering his output despite the SB win. I gotta think most that contract is a thank you for the ring deal.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:14 pm 

AngryJohnny51 wrote:
Quote:

Dalton isn't terrible, but he isn't good either. Don't let his fantasy numbers fool you into believing that he's a pretty good QB. At best, he's the 19th or 20th best QB in the league. And that's worth $$$

The only numbers that count is the guaranteed money really, isn't it?

Dalton only has 17 mil guaranteed. Stafford has 41M and change.

Yeah, it's 17 too many. Sanchez got only $20M guaranteed? Not so bad, right? Except it locked the Jets into a 2nd year that they had no business locking themselves into with Sanchez. That's the issue. Don't guarantee $$$ even a small bit to an unproven player, especially an unproven player that for most of his career has been a below average player at his position.

Again, I'll point out this is the EXACT SAME SCENARIO that the Falcons had with Sam Baker. Oh, $14 million guaranteed isn't that much right? The contract the Falcons should have given Baker should have been one that they could've easily gotten out of after 1 year given Baker's history. The EXACT SAME thing applies to Dalton. But now they are locked into him unless they want to pay him $10 million to NOT play for them. Which is the exact same situation the Falcons would've been this offseason with Baker if they had done like many here wanted and dumped him.

One of the biggest blunders people make today is thinking that given out gobs of $$$ is OK because all these 5 adn 6 year deals are really jsut 2 year deals. You want to know why that is? It's because they're BAD CONTRACTS!

Cyril wrote:
Sure he could regress but he might get better? Seems rather consistent,
for a team that was maybe the only team worse than the Falcons for about 35 years?

Yeah, the Bengals of the 90s were a horribly run team. But the Bengals of the 2000s haven't been so bad, mostly mediocre. They were mostly for the Carson Palmer Era (2004-10) because they didn't have a real front office or scouting department. Since then, they've done an oustanding building up that to a professional level, but now are settling for mediocrity at QB with Dalton. As I said last year, if Matt Ryan had Dalton's supporting cast, he'd be 14-2 or 15-1 every season.

Again, I'm not saying that Dalton won't improve. I'm saying that the smart team would've made him earn it.

RobertAP wrote:
If you can provide evidence which contradicts that conclusion, please post it.

My evidence is actually watching guys play, not just relying on their fantasy numbers to justify my ratings.

Matt Ryan put up great numbers last year, but at no point during the season was his play that great. But even today, I'm sure you'll still argue that Ryan was a Top 5 QB because Football Outsider has his DVOA really high or something.

Watch the games. Yes, Stafford is a 2nd tier QB, but he's near the bottom of that group. Why? Because his mechanics are horrible. GO back and watch the Falcons-Lions game in 2012 at the end of the season. Stafford cost his team that game because of his horrific mechanics. Top QBs don't do that.

Stafford gets away with A LOT because he has Megatron. Every time Calvin Johnson makes a highlight reel catch in double coverage, it makes people forget that Stafford forced a pass into double coverage. Every time he side arms an 8-yard throw which causes his WR or TE to drop the pass because he's making them work too hard.

Why is Dalton 19th or 20th?

Because Brees, Rodgers, both Mannings, Brady, Ryan, Flacco, Stafford, Cutler, Newton, Wilson, Luck, Kaepernick, Alex Smith, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Romo, Foles, RG3, Bradford, and Palmer are all better than him. That's 21 QBs I just named. Not including your boy Schaub. Or Vick. And that doesn't include Bridgewater, Manziel, Tannehill, and Bortles who all have more potential than he does.

RobertAP wrote:
But at the end of the day, the NFL does boil down to numbers.

No, it doesn't. People that think that way are bound to make huge mistakes like the Bengals did.

But BTW, Dalton was 18th in DVOA last year.. 8-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:02 pm 

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... j-mccarron

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:25 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Sports More: NFL NFL Free Agency Cincinnati Bengals Andy Dalton
Here's What Andy Dalton's '$115 Million Contract' Is Actually Worth

Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images

Andy Dalton signed what people are calling a six-year, $115 million contract extension with the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday.

Because Dalton isn't Tom Brady or Drew Brees or even Jay Cutler, everyone freaked out over that eye-popping figure.

But now the details of the "$115 million contract" are out thanks to ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio. And it turns out that the deal is not worth anywhere near $115 million.

Here's the actual value (via PFT):

$22 million guaranteed, all before April 2015
$96 million in total base salary over six years from 2015-20 ($74 million in unguaranteed money)
$19 million in playoff escalators (additional salary for making the divisional round and conference title game, and winning the Super Bowl)

Because NFL contracts are not guaranteed, teams never pay out the full amount of these monster contracts. No one has ever earned the full value of a $100 million contract. Teams pay out a little guaranteed money up front, and then cut the player without consequence when he fails to live up to his salary.

Cincinnati could cut Dalton after this year and pay him just $22 million.

This is going to be advertised as a $115 million contract. It's not. It's essentially a series of six one-year contracts with a total value of anywhere from $22 million to $115 million.

Bengals owner Mike Brown told SI's Peter King on Monday: "We're betting big on him because we believe in him."

That's misleading. It's not a gamble at all. If Dalton stinks, the Bengals can cut him and lose only $22 million. If he's good, they can keep him and pay him fair market value. There is very little risk here.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/andy-dal ... z39q0rGUGo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:22 am 

Quote:
Cincinnati could cut Dalton after this year and pay him just $22 million.

Instead of the $2 million or so that he was going to cost them this year before they signed a deal. So explain to me again why this isn't so bad?

Did people not learn the lessons from when Mark Sanchez, Matt Schaub and Jake Delhomme got paid? What happened in all 3 situations? All 3 teams wanted to move on from them the very next season, and the only reason they couldn't is because they were saddled with a bad contract. Do people really think it's going to be any different for Cincinnati and Dalton? Really?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:19 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Quote:
Bengals owner Mike Brown told SI's Peter King on Monday: "We're betting big on him because we believe in him."

My last post was someone else's article but now I'll put in my limited thoughts. With the above statement if Mike Brown really likes Dalton so much then what you gonna do, you only pay him 2 million and he improves you got a Qb that doesn't like the franchise.

Their's more to every contract extension than was it good? The second part is does it make the player happy? A player you want to keep happy?
In the football world its not so bad.

In my world its terrible,I actually wish they weren't allowed, I didn't like Ryan's extensions and lets not even think about Sam Baker. That guy has only started 61 out of 96 possible starts, and you could toss a coin to ask if he's any good. He was good his rookie year, then hurt since then. So obviously if I didn't like Ryan or Vick's extensions I don't like Daltons......its not a good extension for a regular industry but I can see it for the way football works. All these Qbs are sucked up to, and if the owner wants to please Dalton then fine. Matt Ryan is three times as good as Dalton yet he's helped win us one playoff game, most Qbs are over paid!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:09 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

What Cyril said ^ I agree 100%. The amount of money QBs make is obscene. But they make those crazy amounts because it's what the market will bear. So when I, "defend," the Dalton contract, I'm just defending the going rate, not that QBs are actually worth all that money.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:51 am 

Again, the "market" will only bear that for Dalton if he winds up having a Pro Bowl-caliber season and leads the Bengals deep into the playoffs. Something that is very, very unlikely to happen. Left tackles, cornerbacks, and a lot of positions are well overpaid. Look, besides Wes Welker, there have been practically ZERO wide receivers that changed teams via free agency and managed to work out with their new team. That's the nature of the beast as it would seem.

But that doesn't mean that a team has to indulge in it. The "market" bore that Sam Baker could make $41 million. But the Falcons should have known better than paying a guy that had had 1.5 good seasons in 5 that he should get a market deal. The same goes for Justin Blalock's deal. Blalock got $39 million, despite being a lesser player than Harvey Dahl, who only got paid $16 million. Blalock's deal included $16 million in guaranteed money. If Dahl was only worth $16 million, then Blalock wasn't worth anymore than $20 million total (half of what he got), and that was only because he was 1.5 years younger than Dahl. That's it.

At least in the case of Blalock, he was at least a Top 20 guard, so even at his weakest he was a competent starter. Can the same be said about Dalton? Oh, he threw for 4000 yards and 30 touchdowns last year. You know that really means? It means that Andy Dalton is the worst QB to ever throw for 30 touchdowns or more. It basically completely undermines what was formerly a statistical benchmark of quality. It's no different than when Jon Kitna threw for 4000 yards in 2006. It stopped being something that you could automatically use to delineate a quality QB.

Look, some might be wondering, why is Pudge so passionate about Andy Dalton's stupid contract. Because it's a dumbass contract. No different than any of the other instances of deals I've pointed out where a player is CLEARLY and OVERWHELMINGLY overpaid. It's indefensible. And the reasons for its justification are silly and anybody that does say, "Oh it's not that bad" is crazy.

What separates good teams from the bad ones, is that good ones rarely ever indulge in this sort of behavior. If the Bengals were ready to take that next step as an organization, they would have made Dalton earn his deal (as the Ravens did with Flacco). Clearly they are not ready to do that, and I get a little hot and bothered when I see teams making obviously dumb decisions based off very flawed logic:

1. His production was good last year. So?! Harry douglas had great production last year. Doesn't mean he's anything more than a below average No. 3 WR.
2. He's a winner. So were Mark Sanchez, Tim Tebow, and Matt Cassel, until they couldn't ride the coattails of a Top 5 defense anymore, and then they suddently stopped winning. Why? Cuz they sucked.
3. QBs are overpaid and they'll have to pay him eventually. This is the worst offender. The fact that having an underpaid QB is a competitive advantage (see Seahawks, 49ers, Colts, etc.) in today's NFL, the fact that a team would volunteerily remove that advantage is asinine. It's like saying that because QBs are overpaid, the Rams must pony up another contract that guarantees Sam Bradford $50 million, because that's just the nature of the beast.

:naughty:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:22 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

I don't really have anything else to add. I'm sure that this contract will be revisited at the end of the season. Whether I'm right or wrong, I'll be here to discuss it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:59 am 
Playmaker
Playmaker

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/08/14/nfl-qb-co ... dy-dalton/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:30 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Well Dalton passed for more than 300 yards yesterday and the Bengals won!! Nobody is worth 100 million, but he got that!! If he keeps throwing
the touch downs; and racking up receiving yards, now when he wins some playoff games, he deserves the credit.