Hello

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

starley657
All-Pro
All-Pro

Hello

Postby starley657 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:46 pm

Hey everyone, I am new here to this board. I have posted before on the ESPN boards under this screen name every once in a while, but never had much time to post a lot. I read it often, but never had time to keep things going by posting. Anyway I noticed everyone was leaving, and of course why wouldn't you with all of the spam and nonsense over there, and I saw where Dirty posted a link for here. So I figured I would give it a shot. I have been a Falcons' fan my whole life, but I will say my favorite player is Favre. I just love what he brings to the table. Anyway I am excited about the team this year and I really think Mora is getting things going in the right direction. Well I just wanted to say hey. Have a great night everyone. Go Falcons!!!

Capologist
Cap Guru
Cap Guru

Postby Capologist » Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:02 am

Welcome aboard!

MarylandFalcon1
Superstar
Superstar

Favre

Postby MarylandFalcon1 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:29 am

Welcome! Ah, and it is nice to see someone who has a favorite player that the Falcons let go before they became an MVP.

MF1

Return to “The Huddle”