ESPN & Eagle Love

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

dirtybirdnw

ESPN & Eagle Love

Postby dirtybirdnw » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:47 pm

Good Lord! They keep going "Trotter didn't throw a punch! Trotter didn't throw a punch! He should be thrown out!"

Come on... They both punched each other and more the the point Trotter grabbed Mathis' facemask and started yanking him around.

Both should be tossed period.
Fear the BEARD!

starley657
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby starley657 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:49 pm

Well I am not sure if he punched Mathis, but he did try to rip his head off and to me it's the same thing. I do think they both need to be gone. Boy does this change the game plan now. Go Falcons!!!

dirtybirdnw

Postby dirtybirdnw » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:02 pm

More Eagle love from ESPN. Irvin makes it sound like the team was persecuted and hated on all off-season. Then Stu pipes up and says the Eagles were BONDING in the incident.

I'm sick.
Fear the BEARD!

MadBirdMike
Veteran
Veteran

Postby MadBirdMike » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:10 am

Immediately after that incident, the Falcons ran to the end zone and started throwing high fives and chest bumps.

The Eagles ran onto mid field to jump on our logo and the Falcons came running out to push them off, some had already moved toward the tunnel.

I turned to the guy next to me and said "We are going to win this game." You could feel it.

Return to “The Huddle”