Now they are all with us

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

natequinn23
Veteran
Veteran

Now they are all with us

Postby natequinn23 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:12 am

Has anyone watched ESPN this morning

Sportscenter, Outside the lines, Sporst Reporters, NFL Prime time, and the NFL Network are all with the team now

funny how all year it is just Vick and they cant beat good teams
and they cant control all sides of the ball

but now we are unstopable where does all the bed jumpin stop

wow this is to funny

glad i can be home to watch this and laugh all day long

Capologist
Cap Guru
Cap Guru

Postby Capologist » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:13 pm

Unfortunately, that's how it is for the Falcons. Until we put together a few consecutive winning seasons or win the Super Bowl, I doubt we'll ever get any media person consistently speaking well of us....

thescout

Playoffs time to prove we can play with anyone

Postby thescout » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:15 pm

I think the critics will look at the falcon's and say you got crushed by Kansas City,Tampa Bay and who have you played above 500 and beat? Denver,San Diego,??? next weeks game the Falcon's play Philly the team we have looked up to all year and could not catch.This will be the time to see how good this Falcon team is against a defense that gives up very few points.

Put a few back to back wins together this time of year and you will get aloto f band wagoners to jump on the ship.We as falcon fans know what we are capable of it is just a matter of putting all together on one day,that day needs to be Sunday against Philly.

Return to “The Huddle”