Hi from New England

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

nefan
Rookie
Rookie

Hi from New England

Postby nefan » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:43 pm

Hi All.

I am just stopping by to check out the enemy. Everyone is welcome to swing by NEFans.com for some intelligent chat.

http://www.nefans.com
Patriots FRN Member Site
http://www.nefans.com

homerjay_s
Rookie
Rookie

Postby homerjay_s » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:22 pm

What's up falcoln fans? Pats fan from NEfans.com. Hoping the Pats bounce back from tough loss to Chargers. I think the Pats keys to victory will be forcing Vick to throw and hopefully the secondary will come to play this week. Here's to a good game with no injuries.
GO PATS!!!

MarylandFalcon1
Superstar
Superstar

Nice

Postby MarylandFalcon1 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:08 am

Nice to see you guys. Tough year for injury but you guys always seem to find a way around that. Should be a great game, and BTW who will you all be starting at CB?

MF1
"I am certainly not afraid to have Brian Finneran on the field. Has he ever not made plays? He just makes plays. He is one of those guys that just makes plays. He is dependable."

J. Mora JR.

GSUTeke
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby GSUTeke » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:15 am

i went over to the NE site. not a lot of posts.

dirtybirdnw

Postby dirtybirdnw » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:45 pm

homerjay_s wrote:What's up falcoln fans? Pats fan from NEfans.com. Hoping the Pats bounce back from tough loss to Chargers. I think the Pats keys to victory will be forcing Vick to throw and hopefully the secondary will come to play this week. Here's to a good game with no injuries.

I don't believe that forcing Vick to throw is as effective as it used to be. If you can make the Falcons throw exclusively then yes. But if we have even a decent run game Vick can light up a secondary. He's shown in the last two weeks that when he's forced to stay in the pocket he's become a much better passer. The Falcons have been more efficent with Vick running only when he has too and staying in the pocket or rolling.
Fear the BEARD!

Return to “The Huddle”