Is Vick Playing?

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

nefan
Rookie
Rookie

Is Vick Playing?

Postby nefan » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:36 am

Has anyone heard? I just heard on ESPN that he is unlikely to play but for some reason I really doubt that.
Patriots FRN Member Site
http://www.nefans.com

dirtybirdnw

Postby dirtybirdnw » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:42 am

Vick is out because he won't wear a knee brace at least according to ESPN. He could bite the bullet and play with a brace. He should at least give it a try it's better then just saying no. He's played with worse injuries then this (seperated shoulders and thumb). For the first time ever I'm questioning Vick.
Fear the BEARD!

buddyboy
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby buddyboy » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:58 am

the separated shoulder and thumb were probably more painful, but his knees are his bread and butter. if he gets hurt and it's above the waist, i feel relieved because when those knees and ankles start breaking down its usually the beginning of the end, either slowly or quickly. so i can't blame him. i think that's why he can play with a tweaked hamstring. as long as it's not the knees or ankles he'd probably go. he should get them insured by sotherby's.

Return to “The Huddle”