It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:42 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Grilled bird?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:57 pm 
Role Player
Role Player

Hey, guys. I'm from your FRN Dolphis representative site: phinfever. I look forward to some friendly "jawing" with you all. At this point the Falcons are the better team, but I'm hoping we can steal one from you. Potentially, we can be a lot to handle offensively and defensively.

I think I'll go for Grilled Falcon under the feet of Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams this week, but there isn't much meat on those bones;)

Phinfever Blog

Post subject: Re: Grilled bird?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:17 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Big Dave wrote:
Hey, guys. I'm from your FRN Dolphis representative site: phinfever. I look forward to some friendly "jawing" with you all. At this point the Falcons are the better team, but I'm hoping we can steal one from you. Potentially, we can be a lot to handle offensively and defensively.

I think I'll go for Grilled Falcon under the feet of Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams this week, but there isn't much meat on those bones;)

I like how you used the word "bones" and Ricky Williams in the same sentence. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:38 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

should be a fun game...at least for us it should be.... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:59 am 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Honestly I am scared about this game. While I was supremely confident about the Jets & Saints games, Miami is a totally different story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:59 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

I agree, the Falcons cannot be as sloppy vs. Miami as they were at times vs. Jets and Saints. Miami is a significantly stronger team, with a more established running attack than either of our 2 previous opponents could put on the field, and a tougher defense.

I expect the Falcons to win, but I'm not as confident about it as I was the past two weeks. We'll have to win in a similar fashion, meaning establishing the run and forcing turnovers. But I think we'll need a little bit more from the passing game, and also to prove that the Jets game was not just an aberration and we can stop the run.

I think it's going to be close. It seems easy to say each week, but this one of those games that the Falcons have to win if they want to show the world and themselves that they belong in the class of the NFC.

Carolina came down to Miami in Week 3 and lost in a very close game.

The Falcons have not been able to get inspired in road games this year. And that needs to change, because home field is far from guaranteed for us.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:59 pm 
Role Player
Role Player

It should be a good game, but you never know which Dolphins team will show up. They usually show up for the home fans.

Phinfever Blog