Green Bay Packers

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

G0_Pack_G0
Rookie
Rookie

Green Bay Packers

Postby G0_Pack_G0 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:37 pm

Hey folks, do us a favor and let Ed Donatell know that most of the Packer faithful disagreed with our idiot head coach Mike Sherman's decision to fire Ed.

I am worried that your defense is going to destroy us this weekend and I fear for Favre, to me it isn't far fetched to see a season ending injury happen. Sure hope I'm wrong.

The_Incomparable
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby The_Incomparable » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:59 pm

No, our defensive players seem to never go low on QB's, which I could only assume is in hopes that people will return the favor on Vick. What I will be interested in seeing is Driver v Hall as we all know Favre will try to go deep to Driver at least a couple times.

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Postby Pudge » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:45 am

Honestly, I suspect that Driver is going to give Hall some trouble. But it seems from recent games, Mora & Donatell aren't so keen to have Hall shadow the opposing team's best receiver. Probably that has stemmed that Hall's play has been deserving of shadowing the opponent's best player.
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

dirtybirdnw

Postby dirtybirdnw » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:23 am

However, because Atlanta players tend to go for the chest when sacking a quarterback a concussion isn't out of the question. Especially if Rod Coleman gets a hold of him and pile drives him into the turf.
Fear the BEARD!

Steve-O
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby Steve-O » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:53 pm

I had the same thought about us hurting Favre yesterday...I have notice that we usually manage to put someoneout every game...I wouldn't be surprised to see us put Favre out, but I hope it doesn't happen...I actually really like Favre...

mickvick302
Playmaker
Playmaker

Postby mickvick302 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:30 pm

Steve-O wrote:I had the same thought about us hurting Favre yesterday...I have notice that we usually manage to put someoneout every game...I wouldn't be surprised to see us put Favre out, but I hope it doesn't happen...I actually really like Favre...

Yea he is a class act, doesn't complain and has a hell of a cannon
"It's a privilege to wear this winged helmet," English says. "It's about Michigan today. Show everyone why this is the best program in the country!"

Return to “The Huddle”