Cap Situation

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

starley657
All-Pro
All-Pro

Cap Situation

Postby starley657 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:34 pm

Any word on the cap situation for next year? Some say that it could be around $100 million. Has anyone heard the latest on this? I don't know. It could just be something I heard. If so, sorry for posting this, but if it's true, then we would have some money to spend, and that would be nice.

mickvick302
Playmaker
Playmaker

Re: Cap Situation

Postby mickvick302 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:38 pm

starley657 wrote:Any word on the cap situation for next year? Some say that it could be around $100 million. Has anyone heard the latest on this? I don't know. It could just be something I heard. If so, sorry for posting this, but if it's true, then we would have some money to spend, and that would be nice.

Ask DirtyBird...he knows all about it
"It's a privilege to wear this winged helmet," English says. "It's about Michigan today. Show everyone why this is the best program in the country!"

dirtybirdnw

Postby dirtybirdnw » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:59 pm

The actual cap is formulated based on unique forumla. I believe chief among those is average team revenues. Cappy might know more then I. I read all about how the cap was formulated a while back. However I'm sick as a mo fo today and it was a long time ago :)

But we are currently looking at an uncapped 2007 season if no CBA is reached.
Fear the BEARD!

Return to “The Huddle”