It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:32 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Roth and Clayton impressing at Senior bowl
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:00 pm 

Just read some notes on 2 players I have talked about in regards to the falcon's and first round.Mark Clayton is impressing scouts by running good routes and his hands not dropping balls plus getting deep on corners for long gains.

Matt Roth has a motor that has been unmatched ,shows good power,athleticism and can knock off tackles back with his power.He is getting back to the QB putting pressure on hi.

Punter Colquitt from Tennessee is routinely hitting punts 55 yrds into a wind and 70 yrds with the wind.

I am starting to wonder if Roth will even be on the board when the falcon's draft.Clayton who knows maybe a surprise.After seeing Mohr do so poorly against Philly colquitt might not be a bad idea.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:32 pm 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Something to look for scout is the fact that I think Roth will begin to climb up boards as draft day approaches, and he will probably supplant someone named David Pollack, who might end up falling to us at #27.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:52 pm 
Pudge wrote:
Something to look for scout is the fact that I think Roth will begin to climb up boards as draft day approaches, and he will probably supplant someone named David Pollack, who might end up falling to us at #27.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!! I would love for one of those GA boys to fall to us. Any idea where that safety (#10 - Davis I think) will land? He was all over the field this season and is a hardhitter.