Falcons book signing

Welcome to the FalcFans Forum, visitors and guests come here first
Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Falcons book signing

Postby Pudge » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:20 am

I'm announcing that AJC sportswriter Matt Winklejohn will be on hand for a book signing in the Atlanta area on December 1. Here is the info:

Who:

Vince Dooley, Matt Winklejohn, and Jim Thomas will be on hand. Winklejohn will be signing.

What:

Winklejohn will be on hand to sign copies of his book Tales From the Atlanta Falcons Sideline (more info).

Thomas is the author of a new Evander Holyfield book called The Holyfield Way: What I learned about courage, Perseverance, and the Bizarre World of Boxing (more info).

Where:

Barnes & Noble Booksellers
at The Forum

4151 Peachtree Parkway
Norcross, GA 30022

When:

Thursday December 1, 2005
7 - 9 PM EST

If folks are unable to attend, they can call (770) 209-4244 and order a copy of the book over the phone. They can tell the booseller what they would like him to write. The book costs $19.95. They can pick it up at their convenience or have it mailed to them.

I will also be soon to set up a page where people are allowed to sign up for a raffle where someone will receive a free copy of the book, already signed by Winklejohn. I'll give out more details and info as they come. I'm not 100% sure if Dooley and Thomas will also be signing their latest works, but I'll try to find out that info.
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:29 am

Yeah, you are right man! :(

Return to “Welcome”