It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:48 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 66 Most Overrated Women in 2010
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 pm 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

http://guyism.com/2010/06/the-66-most-o ... -2010.html

Can't say I agree with everyone on the list, but the guy makes a lot of sense.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: 66 Most Overrated Women in 2010
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:34 pm 

I looked at the list and have to agree with the writer on many of the women. Chelsea Handler, Danica Patrick and many other women are not the hottest women on the planet. Take away their fame they wouldn't be heard of again. Just travel around your area you'll find plenty of women that would be considered hotter than many of these women.

Haven't seen Eva Longoria without makeup but amazing what war paint can do for some women. I can't stand a caked up woman they must be natural.Good to see Jessica Alba didn't make this list or I would have doubts about this writer. :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:28 pm 

I've never seen any woman that is drop-dead gorgeous without makeup. I don't think there's a woman in the world that could be described as "hot" at 7:00 in the morning just after rolling out of bed. There are many women that have natural beauty that need less work than others to look their best, but many would be shopped just how much is a trick due to lighting and/or outright lie due to Photoshop.

I've met many women in my lifetime that I thought were only mildly attractive when I first met them. But then weeks/months later I caught them on a good day, and it dropped my jaw a little. Essentially what Hollywood-caliber makeup (some of the best in the world) does, is that it makes most days good days for most of the women that make a living there.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:01 pm 

Well true most women need a little if not alot of makeup to be considered hot. I guess I am refering to the women that cake it on I don't care for. Guess that's why the beauty industry makes millions if not billions women will cake it on as much as needed to try and look pretty for men.

It's the old adage when a man and woman sleep rogether the next morning the man gets up and and says who are you? Suddenly she goes from Brittany Spears to the bride of frankenstein.. :shock:

I'm glad this writer agrees with me Gwyneth Paltrow isn't hot. I thought Kate Hudson should be off this list but oh well. Ever make the connection that when a person all of the sudden comes from nowhere and if their half way decent looking usually appear on the men's or women's most beautiful list? Not sure but didn't Sarah Ferguson make a most beautiful list? I mean come on hands down shouldn't be on the list of most beautiful.

Profile E-mail