Most Anticipated Movies of 2011

For off-topic and non-football related topics such as life, TV, movies, women, video games, etc. If you want to talk other sports, such as MLB, NBA, soccer, etc. this is also the right place.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

thescout

Most Anticipated Movies of 2011

Postby thescout » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:33 am

Sometimes running the Mularkey offense makes me feel like I'm in a prison.

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Re: Most Anticipated Movies of 2011

Postby Pudge » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:07 pm

It's got some blockbusters coming out, and I'm more excited about this summer than I was this past one. 2010 was a really crappy year for movies. Hopefully 2011 will be better.

Excluding Twilight, all the movies they mentioned I do want to see, although very few of them I have very high expectations for. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I have the original atop my Netflix instant watching queue, so at some point in the next month when I watch that, if I like it, I'll decide whether or not I'll get excited for that one.
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

thescout

Postby thescout » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Besides Thor and 1 or 2 others eveery movie is a sequel. This can't be the complete list I don't think. Brad Pitt should be having some movies come out and Damon usually does. I'll go see these movies if they rate high by yahoo users. Most likely the sequels don't do as good as the first but you never know.
Sometimes running the Mularkey offense makes me feel like I'm in a prison.

Pudge

Postby Pudge » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:02 am

Obviously it's not a complete list as there will be hundreds of movies released next year. But those are some of the biggest names.

Battle LA, Sucker Punch, Hanna, Kung Fu Panda 2, X-Men First Class, Super 8, Green Lantern, Conan, The Thing, Happy Feet 2, Puss in Boots, and Sherlock Holmes 2 would also make my list of movies I'm interested in seeing next year.
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

Return to “The Lounge”