It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:56 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: lovin Spoonful
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:08 am 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

just heard a hilarious clip. Cant find it, but it was on 790 the zone..

after the game last sunday, the press was in the locker room and Spoon got up on a chair and said

"Can I have your attention please? William Moore was the MVP of the 2010 Cotton Bowl. You know who he shut down that day? Who struggled against him? McFadden. He owned him then and he will own him this sunday"

:lol: classic.

meow

Post subject: Re: lovin Spoonful
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:20 am 
Superstar
Superstar

I was listening to 790 the zone the other day and they had Spoon on and they were talking about how they used Joe Hawley got a chance on offense and he was bringing up how he needed a package on O. He said that he had be talking to Dirk about getting a package on O called the "Wild Spoon", he said that he can throw it, run it, or catch it. I just thought it was hilarious and I also just thought that its been a while since we had players with such awesome personalities like this on the Defense (Spoon, Moore, Asante, Abe, Mo Pete, and Decoud) . Anyway would any of you like to see Sweet Spoon Jones lined up as a FB???

Post subject: Re: lovin Spoonful
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:09 pm 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

Reezy The Savior wrote:
I was listening to 790 the zone the other day and they had Spoon on and they were talking about how they used Joe Hawley got a chance on offense and he was bringing up how he needed a package on O. He said that he had be talking to Dirk about getting a package on O called the "Wild Spoon", he said that he can throw it, run it, or catch it. I just thought it was hilarious and I also just thought that its been a while since we had players with such awesome personalities like this on the Defense (Spoon, Moore, Asante, Abe, Mo Pete, and Decoud) . Anyway would any of you like to see Sweet Spoon Jones lined up as a FB???

fork that. Too many hands on O now! If we were ever going to run the wildcat, I dont think Spoon is the #1 candidate.

But I admire his desire to try! :up: