It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:45 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: How Am I Supposed To Feel?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:29 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

I'm really at a loss for words. Its great to see the team undefeated but they really didn't impress me one bit today. Let's just hope the bye week gets them re charged because they'll be some stiff tests coming up. No idea what happened today and once again the offensive line stunk at home. They need to wake up for the Eagles because that pass rush is vicious.

I'm a Devin Hester guy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: How Am I Supposed To Feel?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:46 pm 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

It's a mixed bag. On one hand you want to praise the defense for creating those 3 turnovers that generated 13 points, but on the other hand you want to crap on the offense for needing those 3 turnovers to create those points against the Raiders defense.

And you want to give them credit for handling the adversity and pulling out the W in the end, but at the same time, you want to knock them for having so much adversity against a Raider team that is probably the weakest opponent they'll face all year.

If the Falcons play the way they've played the past 3 weeks over the next 10 games, they might wind up limping their way to a 9-7 record.

Let's just hope it's just the Falcons playing down to their opponent, and over the next month we start to see the A and B-level Falcon football we got accustomed to seeing in Weeks 1 thru 3.

Profile E-mail