a message with meaning...

For off-topic and non-football related topics such as life, TV, movies, women, video games, etc. If you want to talk other sports, such as MLB, NBA, soccer, etc. this is also the right place.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

fun gus
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

a message with meaning...

Postby fun gus » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:21 pm

At this time of the year, when the roadblocks in the ATL come up with great regularity, I would like to share a personal experience with my online friends about drinking and driving... As you may or may not know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from an occasional social session over the years. A couple of nights ago, I was out for an evening with the band and had a couple of shots and some rather nice local microbrews... Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before ~ I took a cab home. Sure enough, I passed a police road-block but, since it was a cab, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise as I have never driven a cab before and am not sure where I got it or what to do with it now that it's in my garage.

Be safe this holiday season!

Fun Gus
"what if there were no hypothetical situations?"

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Re: a message with meaning...

Postby Pudge » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:55 pm

"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

Return to “The Lounge”