It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:03 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rental Movies my opinion
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:35 am 

I'm trying to catch up on the movies since I have been gone for 6 1/2 months on a ship so I am renting from Red Box alot. Here are my opinions of the following movies I have rented.

The Call - stars Halle Berry as a 911 operator. Decent movie certainly not one of her best. A killer kidnaps blonde girls and Berry is the 911 operater trying to help the girls from the killer. Its worth renting if you need something to pass time.
Broken City - stars Mark Whalberg, Russell Crowe. Crow is the mayor/govenor ?? don't remember but anyway hires Whalberg to spy on his exwife. Crowe thinks his exwife is having an affair. Exwife is Catherine Zeta Jones in the movie. Whalberg takes pictures of the guy Jones is with and hands them to Crowe. I won't give the plot away but Whalberg has been double crossed by Crowe and now Whalberg must battle the govenor and the police to get his name back in good standing. Good movie worth renting.
Snitch - stars Dwayne Johnson... the best movie I have seen so far. True story.johnson's son gets busted by the cops for illegal drugs and is put in jail. Johnson finds out his son was setup and needs to find a way to get his son out of jail. He makes a deal with the police to go into the drug cartel and bring down the lead bad guy.
Hansel and Gretel -- Stars Jeremy Renner.. Hansel and Gretel fight the bad witches in the movie. The witches kidnap children and once they have enough of them the'll be unbeatable. Good movie a different spin on what I thought it would be.
Identity Thief Stars Jason Bateman .. I'd pass on this movie. There were some funny moments but overall ok movie.

Hard Stand - Stars Arnold Schwarzenegger as a small town sheriff. A top cartel leader escapes from Vegas and heads for the border and must pass Arnold's town to get to Mexico and be home free, The FBI are after the cartel leader and track him to Arnold's town. Arnold takes care of business. Good movie worth renting.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Rental Movies my opinion
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:57 am 

Rented Jack the Giant Killer last night. Good movie,certainly not what I expected.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:07 am 
Rookie
Rookie

If I will share my reviews then it will be interesting to share about django unchained movie quotes as it is best to watch and to enjoy. The discussed movie really seems decent and its good to go through this discussion. Thanks to discuss!!

http://www.ranker.com/list/django-uncha ... -tv-quotes

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:12 am 

Haven't seen Django looks interesting.

Profile E-mail