It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I HATE THE EAGLES!!!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:54 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Not as much as I despise the Buccaneers and their fans, but my dislike for that team from Philly is growing every day. If we lose to these guys again, I'll be in a funk for days, if not weeks.

This week's FRN Rival Site is Eagles Endzone. Jump to their forum, and let's fill it up with so much smack talk, those fans over there are going to hate us as much as we hate them.

Last edited by Pudge on Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:55 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

I agree with that totally. My hatred for Philly and thier fans is only surpassed by how much I loathe TB. I am optimistic about our chances. A loss is something I can't even consider right now, it would completely ruin my week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:53 am 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Nothing was worse than the Eagles fans on the ESPN boards right before the NFC Championship last year...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:44 pm 

Well go to this Eagle forum and let 'em have it!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:34 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

Ah, god, all that green makes me want to puke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:39 pm 
Starter
Starter

I hate the Eagles more than a Bea Arthur spongebath.....Go Falcons!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:42 pm 

As a professional web designer I'd have to say that Iggles site is one of the worst I've ever seen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:28 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

It was a pretty bad site. Man all of those Philly fans are horrible. I wonder if the Buffalo fans were as full of themselves when they made there stand atop the AFC as the Philly fans are now? Not taking anything away from the Eagles who have been very successful as of late, but they havn't won it all yet and I think their egos are a little bit bigger than they should be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:37 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Not taking anything away from the Eagles who have been very successful as of late, but they havn't won it all yet and I think their egos are a little bit bigger than they should be.

You have no IDEA dude.

Which makes me scared because can you imagine how they would act if they actually won a SB?

Scary :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:26 pm 

If the Iggles actually won the Super Bowl I think we could safetly say that the city would be burned to the ground over night. The rioting that would take place afterwords would rival that of our own during the Revolutionary War. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:32 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Kearse IMO is over-rated, their DT's are all good but none of them are "proven" playmakers yet, though I will concede that they have a lot of potential. I am not sure about their ends. I know one was shot, Kalu didn't play last year. If I am not mistaken most of their sacks came from lb's and db's last year. I'm pretty sure Kearse only had about 6-7 sacks, and Simon had 6, but as far as a killer D-Line goes I think ours is better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:12 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Now they've lost Douglas and Simon in this offseason, and I suspect that it's a bigger loss than some of they realize.

The loss of Douglass means nothing to them. He was going to be a 3rd stringer at best this season, behind McDougle and Kalu. McDougle seems to be ahead of schedule recovering from his gun shot wound and Kalu will start untill McDougle gets back. And from all the reports of camp/preseason they have that rookie Trent Cole they got has outperformed Douglas in everyway. Douglas is waaaaaay past his prime and he will be nothing mroe then a role player on a team thats weak on the DL.

As for Simon......thats huge. They will refuse to admit it and talk mad trash on him but the fact remains he has been their best defensive lineman since they drafted him.

Eagle fans kill me when it comes to stuff like this. YOu guys shouldve heard my friends talking up Lamar Gordon and McCants as if they were the second coming.....

I bet if they cut/traded McNabb you would hear every single Eagle fan talk about how MCNabb sucks.....overrated.....he only held them back........

It really borders on homerism.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:54 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Borders on homerism? No I think that is an example of full fledged homerism. Simon was a big part of that line and they will miss him no matter who else they have on their line. Has anybody heard anything about Mike Patterson, he was a player I really liked in the draft and I think he'll be a good one. None the less would rather see him on Mon than Corey Simon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:32 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Re: Patterson

He had a world of hype surrounding him (around here) and everyone practially refused to call him by his name opting for the "Baby Sapp" instead. Which is funny in itself because they always said Sapp was overrated and sucks, that one good season doesnt make you great, but then they refer to this guy as baby sapp as if they forget what they used to say a few short years ago. Anyways.....

He has been very quiet and not much talk about him. Reggie Brown is the rookie everyone keeps raving about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:34 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Reggie is from my town so I am glad to hear he is doing well. Actually he has a little girl with my cousin so I hope he does really, really well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:30 am 
Role Player
Role Player

I hate the F'n Iggles, there's no doubt about that at all. Green Teams make me sick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:36 am 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Lets get this POS team off our board Pudge :D