Some people may have noticed their signatures have disappeared. The root cause of this, I believe is that anybody that is using the forum templates based off FI SubGrey, for some reason the Signature has been removed from their profiles. So anybody using the templates:
Your signature has been lost. I'm trying to correct this issue, but you can immediately correct the issue by changing your forum template in your profile. Here are the steps:
1. Click on the Profile link at the top of the page to edit your profile.
2. You'll see a bunch of options and info. Scroll down until you see a dropdown box titled Board Style. Click on it and select either:
subSilver or FalcFans
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Submit button.
4. You'll be sent to a page saying your profile has been updated and after a few seconds will be redirected to the main forum page.
5. Click on the Profile link again.
6. Now you should see an option that says Signature with a large text box that will allow to edit or add a signature. Edit your signature.
7. And if you want your new signature to always appear on your posts, make sure in the Preferences section of your profile, you click Yes on the option that says Always attach my signature.
8. Click the Submit button again at the bottom, and everything is fixed.
I hope in the next few days to figure why and how on the other board templates, the signatures have disappeared. I'll let you know if/when I get it fixed, so that you can go back to using your preferred board style and still get all the functionality of the boards.