This is horrible

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

born2booze
Starter
Starter

This is horrible

Postby born2booze » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:38 pm

We are getting our ***** handed to us. The whole team is just flat as hell. And what is up with the playcalling? Vick has only thrown 5 times! We have got to throw to open it up for Dunn and Ducket. Also we have to get pressure on Hasselbeck, he has sat back there and just picked us apart.

MarylandFalcon1
Superstar
Superstar

No kidding

Postby MarylandFalcon1 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:43 pm

Yep, or secondary is not there, Hartwell and the run stoppers are letting Alexander slash through us like his namesake did in the ancient world, and Vick can't throw because there is no protection and his passes are dropped. He has even looked slow on his feet. This team is on a huge letdown and are throwing away the Eagles game as an advantage in the NFC.

MF1

natequinn23
Veteran
Veteran

Postby natequinn23 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:45 pm

this is lookin like more than a let down so far we have no showed up on offense defense or specail teams not good but lets see how the 2 half will be i hope a 100 times better

born2booze
Starter
Starter

Postby born2booze » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:57 pm

Vick looks great today. He should have about 150yrd 2tds but Jenkins hands are starting to really bother me. It looks like he as all the talent in the world, but cannot hold on to the ball.

The_Incomparable
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby The_Incomparable » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:18 pm

born2booze wrote:Vick looks great today. He should have about 150yrd 2tds but Jenkins hands are starting to really bother me. It looks like he as all the talent in the world, but cannot hold on to the ball.

Exactly right. I'm willing to try D.Hall on offense because I know he would have pulled a couple of those drops in.
Props to Scar for my sig.

Return to “The Huddle”