It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: McAllister Done
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:53 pm 

The Saints are officially creampuffs of a whole new level. McAllister tore is MCL (I think it was the MCL) during the game against Green Bay.

Post subject: That
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:54 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

That would explain the 52-3 score...

MF1

J. Mora JR.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:17 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

it was his ACL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:19 am 

With McAllister out the Ain'ts game has shades of the Vikes games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:09 pm 
Former FRN Affiliate
Former FRN Affiliate

Do yall want to put your money where your mouth is? Avatar bet, admin vs. admin! If you win, I have to wear a FalcFan avatar for a week but if our Saints win, well, you know the deal!

Post subject: I love
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:15 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

I love Saints fans. Only they can really stand next to us and talk about the pain of watching our football team for all these years. :cry:

MF1

J. Mora JR.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:20 pm 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Yulin, we're going to have to win more than 4 this year if we want to win oiur division. We'll probably need to win 5 or 6.

And BTW, Greg, I'll take you up on your admin bet. If your team wins, then I'll dawn a Saints avatar for a week. And in the rare chance the game ends in a tie, I'll still use a Saints avatar. I'll even give you the choice of which avatar I should use.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:16 pm 

Among all the divisional games the Tampa games will likely be the most important. Carolina has faded a bit and the Saints haven't been a concern of mine. Tampa has been a surprise so far and without Cadillac Williams their offense tanked. We can beat Tampa w/o Cadillac but with him we will be hard press to pull out a win.

To lock down the division I do believe sweeping Tampa will be paramont. Both Tampa and Atlanta look to go anywhere from 9-7 to 11-5.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:03 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

as far as our out of division conferance games I think they will all be tough...Green Bay isn't going to roll over and die for us. Even thpigh Favre is old as hell he still scares me...The Chi game is in Chi in December...they are not the best team but it will be in a hostile and more imortantly cold environment...We play Detroit on four days rest and we have to go up there to play them...that's also the game right after the TB game....The TB game is always so physical that I am sure we will be banged up when we go to Detroit....I think we can still win all of these games, but they will be tougher than they look on paper...

Post subject: Pittman
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:10 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Pittman might have only got around 80 yards yesterday, but even he can run on our D. I have my doubts that Hartwell helped us at all, but if he did we are looking at giving up even more yards per carry to a running game. Tampa could stop us, and Griese could throw all over our secondary. This is assuming Williams isn't back by the time we play them and Gruden listed him as probable for this week so that is doubtful.

MF1

J. Mora JR.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:11 pm 

Steve-O wrote:
as far as our out of division conferance games I think they will all be tough...Green Bay isn't going to roll over and die for us. Even thpigh Favre is old as hell he still scares me...The Chi game is in Chi in December...they are not the best team but it will be in a hostile and more imortantly cold environment...We play Detroit on four days rest and we have to go up there to play them...that's also the game right after the TB game....The TB game is always so physical that I am sure we will be banged up when we go to Detroit....I think we can still win all of these games, but they will be tougher than they look on paper...

Good point... I never looked at it in that light.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:43 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Pittman doesn't really scare me....I think we will beat TB in the Dome but I don't like our chances down in tampa....we never do well down there....back to Pittman, he's a hard runner and he can catch the ball to, but he doesn;t have any feel for where to run the ball...every game I've seen him in he's just running as hard as he can into the back of his blockers, sorta reminds me of TJ sometimes...