P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

dirtybirdnw

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

Postby dirtybirdnw » Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:41 pm

I'm sorry but no Joe Horn and no Deuce McAllister and the Saints look like a Super Bowl contender against us.

So far (with 6 minutes left) we have surrendered 881 Yards & 55 Points in 2 games. This defense is so far from were it was last year it is ridiculous. Our corners are horrible, the safeties don't even belong in the NFL and our front 7 can't get anything going with any consistency.
Fear the BEARD!

dirtybirdnw

Postby dirtybirdnw » Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:21 pm

Update:

Against the Patriots & Saints we have surrendered 961 Yards and 62 points.
Fear the BEARD!

MarylandFalcon1
Superstar
Superstar

Defense

Postby MarylandFalcon1 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:16 pm

This Defense will be the end of our season. It was all bust or boon. The D either gave up a TD or got a turn over. No punting, unreal.

P.S. Vick (yes he as unjured) only scored us 20 points and Schaub got us 28 last week. So whoever thought Vick would have scored 14 more points against the Pats should now go in the corner and put on a dunce cap.

MF1
"I am certainly not afraid to have Brian Finneran on the field. Has he ever not made plays? He just makes plays. He is one of those guys that just makes plays. He is dependable."

J. Mora JR.

Return to “The Huddle”