Coleman article on AF.com

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

Steve-O
All-Pro
All-Pro

Coleman article on AF.com

Postby Steve-O » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:54 pm

here is a an article I found on the Falcons website about Rod Coleman...it's sorta interesting...

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/article.jsp?id=9205

Truman
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Truman » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:38 pm

I found another interesting one on Coleman

http://www.thehometownchannel.com/sport ... ox=bullpen
9. Atlanta's Rod Coleman will be the NFL's Defensive Player of the Year I'm starting my campaign for this guy right now. He leads the NFC in sacks (7) and forced fumbles (3), and currently has a greater impact on the game than any other defensive tackle in the league. If Coleman finishes somewhere in the 15-sack range and Atlanta finishes atop the NFC South again, I'm taking Coleman, a guy who hasn't even been to a Pro Bowl in seven years in the league, to take home the hardware.

Does he really have a shot at this?

The_Incomparable
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby The_Incomparable » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:19 am

He should have at shot at it. There are no other D players really distinguishing theirselves like Coleman is doing, and he is doing it at the physically toughest position in football. Everyone raves about Freeney & Peppers but neither is doing anything close to what Rod is right now, and it's a shame he got screwed on the Pro Bowl last year.

FalconsAreTheBest
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby FalconsAreTheBest » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:34 pm

and it's a shame he got screwed on the Pro Bowl last year.

We've just to do our part to make sure he doesn't get overlooked again. If he continues his play this year I don't see how he doesnt make it this year.
Yep

born2booze
Starter
Starter

Postby born2booze » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:33 pm

Not on topic but I just find this pretty funny.
FANTASY - FIVE TO BENCH
Tiki Barber, N.Y. Giants (vs. Washington) - Had two quiet days against the Redskins last season.

Whoops, he misfired on that one. Another thing I noticed from the Giants game is that Jay Feely might make the Pro Bowl as the NFC Kicker. Why? He is now 15/16 and made his first 14 of the year and his only miss was a 51 yard FG that just glanced off the goal post. It looked like that worked out for both teams, our kickers are 9/9(?) and Feely is 15/16.[/b]

Return to “The Huddle”