It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:27 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Reggie Bush simply amazing player anyone watching the game?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:10 pm 

Bush is just an electric player anytime he gets the ball.So far he has 224 yds in the first half.The USC off line has something to do with it but Bush gets alot of yards simply because everyone else looks to be in slow motion on the field with him.Bush has an extra gear like Mike Vick has.Tacklers seem to bounce right off him and he is hard to wrap up.I think we he enters the NFL he will be right up there with Vick and Tomlinson has the games most exciting player.Of course the team he goes to will have to have an offensive line.I know there have been other players who were supposed to be the real deal (Magahee coming out of miami before he got injured and countless others) but wathcing other players not being able to tackle bush he will be a huge impact pllayer.Some say he lacks size which is a concern but warrrick dunn is only 180 pounds look at how long he has lastest.Chk the game out if you get a chance.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:45 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

I've said it all year long. I would give up a TON to get this guy. Yeah I know we have Dunn and Duckett, but trade them. Do whatever you have too. Can you imagine Vick and Bush in the backfield together with White and Jenkins on the outside? That would make me happy. I know it will never happen, but man that would be nice. He's awesome!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:48 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

I watched the first quarter and he looked great, over 100 yards, but I am watching the SEC Championship now because we may actually get one or two of these guys. :wink:

Post subject: Think the only way to get bush
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:30 pm 

I think the only way to get bush is trade vick.I am serious who on the falcon's has the talent besides vick to dominate the league individually? No way your getting Bush not even if you gave the 1st team to pick all your draft choices like new orleans did with ricky williams,and duckett and future no1's.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:38 pm 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

I was talking to my friend about Bush, and both of us agreed that Bush looks an awful lot like Barry Sanders with the football. And we both agreed that we thought it would be a much longer time before we ever saw a RB that was in Barry's class.

Profile E-mail