I have to say

All things related to the Atlanta Falcons, NFL and pro football related.

I have to say

Postby Yulin » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:03 am

..that I did not see that coming. I thought we'd win mainly because the D would look good against, Mallet, but ... wow. Did not expect that sort of rushing performance.

Re: I have to say

Postby RobertAP » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:09 am

This is the 2nd week in a row that our offense has been solid for the whole game. Well, until we benched our starters. We didn't have a 2nd half letdown. We didn't back off of our game plan.

The defense absolutely took away any running game that the Texans tried to muster. They created turnover after turnover. The Texans couldn't get into any kind of rhythm out there.

Pudge said, "No complacency." I didn't see the slightest hint of it today. Quinn had this team ready for this game, and we dominated. We made a very good defensive line look like it was completely outmatched.

No significant injuries, and we didn't have to lean on Julio. This was an amazing performance.

Re: I have to say

Postby Davewaz » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:41 pm

Virtually a perfect game yesterday, if we didn't take our foot off the gas we could have won by 60... with that said Houston isn't very good, still it's hard not to be super excited about where we are.

Return to “The Huddle”