I am joined by The Falcoholic’s Eric Robinson to recap Day 3 of the Falcons 2017 draft class. First, Eric gives his thoughts on the selections of Takk McKinley and Duke RIley from the first two days of the draft before we hit the following topics:
- (9:10) Oregon State offensive lineman Sean Harlow’s transition from offensive tackle to guard and how he impacts the competition at right guard.
- (14:25) San Diego State defensive back Damontae Kazee’s transition from cornerback to free safety and how he figures behind Ricardo Allen.
- (21:15) Wyoming running back Brian Hill’s future upside and how quickly he’ll contribute off the bench.
- (30:10) Drake tight end Eric Saubert’s value and potential in the passing game and as a blocker.
- (35:55) Wrapping up entire draft class and comparison with other recent Falcons draft crops.
- (39:15) Grading the draft and whether the Falcons had any reaches.
- (42:55) Addressing the holes that the Falcons may have missed on.
- (47:20) Patience from the fan base and processing Dan Quinn’s vision for his defense in the future.
If you want to subscribe directly to the podcast feed on your favorite platform, use the following link: http://audioboom.com/channels/4805938.rss